The Kremlin in a vanished time by watercolorist E. Gilbertson. Given to the Chairman of the USSR Supreme Council by Queen Elizabeth II in 1956.

"Tsar bell in the Moscow Kremlin." 1838.
“Tsar bell in the Moscow Kremlin.” 1838. Collection of the Hermitage Museum, Saint Petersburg. Fair use license. via https://endlesspaintings.blogspot.com/2014/10/tsar-bell-in-moscow-kremlin-e-gilbertson.htmlhttps://endlesspaintings.blogspot.com/2014/10/tsar-bell-in-moscow-kremlin-e-gilbertson.html.
"Ivan the Great Bell-Tower and Archangel Cathedral in the Moscow Kremlin." 1838.
“Ivan the Great Bell-Tower and Archangel Cathedral in the Moscow Kremlin.” 1838. Collection of the Hermitage Museum, Saint Petersburg. Fair use license. via https://endlesspaintings.blogspot.com/2015/01/ivan-great-bell-tower-and-archangel-cathedral-in-the-moscow-kremlin-e-gilbertson.html
"Boyar Ground and the Church of Our Saviour behind the Gold Railing in the Moscow Kremlin." 1838.
“Boyar Ground and the Church of Our Saviour behind the Gold Railing in the Moscow Kremlin.” 1838. Collection of the Hermitage Museum, Saint Petersburg. Fair use license. via https://endlesspaintings.blogspot.com/2015/01/boyar-ground-and-church-of-our-saviour-behind-the-gold-railing-in-the-moscow-kremlin-e-gilbertson.html
Advertisements